Cast Influence is always on the lookout for amazing talent. Our current available positions are listed below. If you don’t see a position that fits your skills, not to worry, send us your resume here.
We have multiple positions available. Please scroll down to view them all and apply by adding the position title to your email subject line.
Senior Public Relations Manager
We are in search of a Senior Public Relations Manager who is open to working as a contractor or freelancer with capabilities to work remote.
About Cast Influence
Cast Influence is more than a marketing and PR agency. We offer clients a way to broad(cast) their company, share their story and influence key audiences, both locally and worldwide. We offer traditional and non-traditional marketing, PR, website design and development, SEO, growth hacking, digital advertising, and community building with a focus on solving real problems with real impact. Founded in 2017 by Justin Kraft and Leah Taylor, who combined have over 38 years of experience across media, marketing, sales and brand positioning, having served in-house and on the agency side for several decades.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Public Relations Manager to grow our PR team, who will carry out programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for clients and/or Cast Influence. S/he is responsible for interpreting the client’s strategic marketing plan through publicity efforts, by drafting and issuing press releases, brainstorming creative story pitches that map to company goals, op-ed and byline placements, through events and meetups, and by securing feature stories, Q&A’s and podcast interviews for clients, among other methods.
Ideally this person will have experience with startups, on-demand platforms, fintech, cryptocurrency, blockchain, and emerging technologies. For the right person, we are open to training you to bring you up to speed on all things crypt.
Note: The Senior PR Manager is supported by an array of resources across communication channels to accomplish client goals. Resources include engaged community managers, social media content creators, and senior leadership who will roll up their sleeves to assist you.
- Strong experience building partnerships with senior leaders on the client-side and serving as a communications advisor.
- Have excellent writing capabilities and a sense of humor when it comes to storytelling.
- “Tell the client’s story” using all appropriate media and communication channels that support client goals. Bonus points for getting creative on the media, be it Reddit or another brand’s blog.
- Seek out, cultivate and maintain relationships with publications and journalists, influencers and content managers to facilitate advantageous placement of Cast’s clients. Be tenacious in all of your follow up!
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Facebook Groups) to extend the reach of PR placements as well as connect with influencers.
- Understand the pulse of key client audiences, in order to tap into trends in the news and flag breaking news that concerns clients and Cast Influence. Media hounds welcome!
- Innate ability to research and maintain media lists, in the ever changing media landscape.
- Creative – as PR is an art blended with a science. Candidates with out of the ordinary storytelling abilities are welcome!
- Participate in weekly status calls to ensure client goals and PR opportunities align.
- Current technical skills related to PR department daily functions like project management platforms, mail merges, email tracking software, and time tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant and progressively more responsible experience in communications and program management. Agency experience preferred but not required.
- Proactive thinker who takes initiative.
- Strong collaboration skills to work with the Cast team and service clients.
- Expertise utilizing Muck Rack or a similar media database.
- Proficient about documenting work in project management software such as Asana and Airtable. If you have other programs you’ve come to love, please let us know!
- Efficient utilizing collaboration tools like G Suite, Zoom, Dropbox and Slack.
Submit your resume here
Marketing and PR Coordinator, Account Manager
We’re currently looking for a creative, results-focused PR and Marketing Account Coordinator to join our team in our Denver, CO office who will play a key supporting role in executing client Marketing and PR programs. This position is part-time initially and will be a contractor 1099 with the opportunity to grow with the company and to become a full time internal team member based on performance and company need.
About Cast Influence:
Cast Influence (https://castinfluence.com/) is more than a marketing and PR agency. We offer clients a way to broad(cast) their company, share their story and influence key audiences, both locally and worldwide. We offer traditional and non-traditional marketing, PR, website design and development, SEO, growth hacking, digital advertising, and community building with a focus on solving real problems with real impact. Founded in 2017 by Justin Kraft and Leah Taylor, who combined have over 38 years of experience across media, marketing, sales and brand positioning, having served in-house and on the agency side for several decades.
Here’s a mix of what you’ll be doing day to day:
- Assist in the strategy and creative ideas for marketing efforts with clients
- Produce client status reports and briefing materials for meetings
- Secure client media opportunities in trade, consumer, business media and other outlets
- Conduct reliable and accurate media research (editorial calendars, speaking opportunities, media/analyst list development) and provide teams with industry-relevant news and research
- Monitor clients’ social media presence and draft social media posts on behalf of clients (Facebook, Twitter updates, blogger relations, and more)
- Potentially manage and execute social media strategies for clients
- Coordinate marketing campaigns and logistics for clients
- Produce strong written documents, including pitches, speaking opportunity abstracts, client communications, etc.
- Actively participate in client/team meetings, offering creative ideas/solutions
Along with creativity, drive and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant business experience. Willing to consider current college students focused on marketing, communications, PR, journalism, and copywriting.
- 1+ years of PR or marketing experience working with b2b and b2c clients via internships, agency experience a big plus
- Strong interest in the tech and desire to work with clients in that industry
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fast learner with an inquisitive mind and eye for detail
Submit your resume here